Phase 2 requirements validated with ZATCA Toolkit
Trusted By Some OF The Largest International Corporations In The Kingdom.
Configurable for one-man business or zillion.
How GoFatoorah Supercharges Your Business?
Offering integration through API with your existing system
Upload of e-invoice data through CSV file
Scanned invoices upload
Key Features of GOFatoorah
Choose Your Plan
Our pricing plans are flexible and are made to suit your needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, GoFatoorah can be integrated with popular ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Quickbooks, sage and Odoo etc.
Yes, GoFatoorah is end to end compliant with the ZATCA regulations.
Some of the security features of GoFatoorah are as follows:
- Safeguarding of stamping key
- Standard secure hashing algorithm
- Safeguard against anonymous access
- User session management
- Safeguard against modification of invoices and related notes
- Safeguard against resetting e-invoice counter and invoice time change
- Customer Ageing Analysis
- Revenue by customer
- Revenue by product
- Variance analysis
- Credit note reports
- Debit note reports
Data will be on the server based in KSA.